A poorly designed website will chase away potential clients & struggle to rank highly in the Search Engines!
- WordPress CMS used – easiest way for you/staff member to “play” with your website.
- Responsive Design – Looks the same on all devices (Critical for Google Rankings)
- Professional look & feel – Make a great first impression on new clients.
- Easy navigation – Has to be easy for potential clients.
- Your company logo and colors.
- Optimized for conversions – turning website visitors into leads.
- A website you and your customers will LOVE.
- I create a Demo site first. Once you’re happy I create your official site.
Social Media Integration
Place your business right in front of your ideal customers!
- Whichever platform is relevant to you and your business.
- How to manage one or many.
- NOTE: I do NOT manage your accounts. I simply create your account (if needed) then I optimize and integrate with your Website. I can show you HOW to manage multiple accounts with ONE software. You/your staff member will need to manage your social media accounts.
Web Design Clients
SEO for Local Businesses
You understand the huge potential of consistent leads & sales you could be receiving from your business website.
The challenge is you’re missing out on consistent leads because your website is on page 2 or beyond in the search engines. Studies show that roughly 33% of searches click on the FIRST website. And most people don’t even bother to look any further than page 1.
So if your website is NOT on page 1 it’s safe to say that you’re loosing out on a lot of potential leads & sales.
You may have a successful Facebook page that is active with 1000’s of likes. That’s great but you don’t own that page…Facebook does. Facebook can delete your page at any time for a variety of reasons. My suggestion is to rather OWN the platform that deliveries consistent leads to you – your high-ranking website.
Let me assist you…
SEO (Get Your Site Found!)
Without SEO your website is useless – lost in a sea of websites!
- Guaranteed Page 1 Ranking for at least ONE keyword.
- SEO audit – determine the SEO “health” of your site before I begin work.
- Monthly SEO reports to demonstrate improvements & performance of your website.
- Only white-hat (the way Google wants it done) SEO techniques.